Saturday, August 4, 2007

I really don't know why...





Why this phone really have so many and lots of new problems so far....?

I don't know why... one of the back of the tiny circle rubber stopper drop-off from my phone earlier on when I sent sms as I can feel that my phone is quite warm...?

Can you imagine how I feel as a customer right now...? The third time experience I have been facing this phone ya...

I am extremely upset with this Z720 phone... This phone model really have lots and lots of new problems within 3 months as I have noticed it since 3 May 2007...

1] The battery always caused problems as the phone get flat very easily within a day...

2] The phone temperature always rise up to 38 degree Celsius. Even I sent one sms the temperature will gone up to 34 degree Celsius too...

3] The phone temperature is super hot as I really can feel it with my hand most the time just for a short conversation of 20 minutes or less...

4] Even though I have sent out sms for more than 15 minutes, the phone temperature still quite high and the phone is quite hot too...

5] I need to sms under the air-cond or facing a fan in order to send a miserable sms...?

I won't give up on this phone as I really wanted to know the reason... WHY...?

Looking forward to your immediate reply.

No comments: