Friday, August 24, 2007

For almost more than a week...~

For almost more than a week after I have sent the confirmation email to Levin, to-date...I never received any call or any reply from him as I have expected since my last email to him on 16 August 2007...

I have many more frustration and anger whenever I have recalled back what he has treated me and whatsoever his reply and conversation with me when we last spoken on 13 August 2007...

My disappointments and unhappiness about all his unfriendly and unprofessional attitude and behaviour to handle a customer until this embarrassing and bitterness states... as bitter as a bittergourd right now...!

He not only made me feel so upset about their after-sale service and also provide a very bad impression for the company as well...!

I am frown and feel very uneasy with all their services even right now...

No comments: