Sunday, August 12, 2007

I will still consider and prefer this phone Z720...~

I will still consider and prefer this phone Z720...! Never see any phone model with the same feature so far...!

What is your good suggestion and your good recommended model so far...!

This is what I want for my new phone key features..

3 Megapixel (Auto Focus) & VGA Camera with 13x digital zoom
Video Recording with Voice (MPEG4, H.263+AMR)
Music Player (MP3/ AAC/ AAC+/ e-AAC+/ WMA)
Handsfree Speaker
Voice Memo/Voice Mail/E-Mail Client/MMS
Bluetooth 2.0/USB 1.1/Pictbridge
Mobile Printing (via Bluetooth)
WAP 2.0/ JAVA (MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1)
User Memory: 20MB
External Memory: MicroSD
uGO / uTrack and Black GUI
Form Factor Slider
Band UMTS/ Tri-band (900/1800/1900 MHz) / EDGE/ HSDPA
Display 262K Color TFT Display

Why you still never contact me ya...!

No comments: