Thursday, August 16, 2007

With or without any handphone also made me fall sick...~

With or without any handphone also made me fall sick...!

I can't get a better 3G phone with your refund as I already ask my friends help me to source...!

I have so much confident with your Samsung Product since you have assured that this model is perfectly fine so far...!

Can't you have more confident with your own products rather than asking me to source for any other brand in this small market...!

Can't you think for the customer preference too...! Please don't keep pestering me to go for refund all the time and most of the time without giving me a better phone or a better solution as I have just renewed my contract with Starhub recently...! Nobody will be able to give me a much better non-contract price so far...! Even Samsung is giving me a rather high promotional price for Samsung U700 too... as I rather feel very surprised with your after sale customer support...!

I hope you are there to solve all my phone problems and not wanting me to terminate my contract with Starhub immediately...!

Since I have a 3G Sim Card, I will definitely go for a 3G phone once again... It seems that the Samsung Products is the cheapest in the market...!

My final and last decision still remained unchanged because I have confident with Samsung Products so far... Less confident with the man-kind support as I have already email Samsung International several times within the three and a half months of torturing with them...

I am rather disappointed with your feedback and reply so far...

Please be more patience and understanding to handle all my problems...

Don't call me if you don't wish to talk to me, just email me again...!

I feel that I am talking to the wall or in the air most of the time when I call you...!

My choice is Chrome Silver again... Please proceed with your new stock. I do hope that the new phone has no more problems at all as I don't want to have any debate conference with you once again...!

No comments: