Friday, August 24, 2007

I really don't understand why...!!!

I really don't understand why...!!!

It took two weeks to order a new phone for me when Abby contacted me on 20 August 2007 at 10.00 pm...

No good news but a strange news for me when she called me so late...! I am extremely puzzled at that time when she called me...!

But she never talked to me for long... Just let me know that the phone will be arrived probably two weeks time at Samsung Service Centre...

Everyone in Samsung Singapore is having a conference and discussion about my matter and problems now because she has told me that they had a meeting about my phone problems on Monday afternoon...

Even I have made the final decision to use Samsung product again, they can't say anything...

What I am more concerned now is about their product but not the gossip or anything else...

I feel distress once again...

No comments: