Monday, August 6, 2007

You're busy with your work, I am also busy with my own work too...

You're busy with your work, I am also busy with my own work too... But all the three phone already give me many more extra work to handle it all the time ya...

Please be more considerate and understanding towards all those matters that I have already feedback to you since last week ya...

I would like to have a good and perfect phone not this kind of rotten phone again and again ya...

Whenever I have read through all the specification of this phone, I am angry one more time coz my phone always don't function properly all the time as this is my third phone already...

I really HATE switching phone and phone all the time...

Don't treat all my email as transparent...

Kindly look into the various matters that I have feedback to you seriously.

No comments: