Sunday, August 12, 2007

My phone encountered another new problems again earlier on...

My phone encountered another new problems again earlier on... As I really don't understand why...! Same to you right....!

I really can't understand Levn Seah, mDR Limited..! Why he can't reply and treasure all my feedback to him or even to Samsung International so far...! I feel that he is hiding in the bomb shelter right now...

I hope that you will be able to understand all my various problems that I have feedback to you so far...

Of course I do hope that Starhub will be standing out for me to communicate with Samsung CEO one of this day as well...!

I feel that this simple handphone matter is rather serious and complicated right now...

Thank you for your understanding and your necessary action.

No comments: