Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Why you still never reply to all my problems and query so far...?

Why you still never reply to all my problems and query so far...?

I really don't understand how you work now...!

Please don't keep sending me to the Samsung Service Centre... Do you have any good and final solution to settle all those problems one as for all...? If not, every time I go to the Service Centre, I will surely made more than 10 times of complaint again...

I think you also don't like to receive all those negative feedback too right...!

I wanted to settle all my handphone problems with you again as I have already sent you the following email since 6 August 2007...

The following I have highlighted to you so far but no reply...!

My Main Objective... Must have the good solution to solve all these problems... Don't ask me to go for REFUND again ya...!

I am always angry and upset once again when I look at my 'beautiful flower vase' now...

I really can't explain so clearly... What my final suggestion is to use this phone and feel it for a week as you will be able to understand my frustration all the time since beginning...

If this product really encountered various problems or received many more negative feedback, withdraw it from the market and don't ruin Samsung reputation in this small market ya...

I have already go through all the Samsung website, as I guess that this phone should be the best ultra edition slim phone in the market so far... But bad thing is... I always encountered various problems... All good things come to me all the time as I really don't know how to explain to you... But all these problems are real fact... I have all the evidence and witnesses...

The defects of my new handphone to-date are as follows :

1] The Up, Down, Left and Right keypad on the main screen is becoming looser and looser each day....

2] The temperature of the phone always rises up to 38 degree Celsius with a short conversation or even a few sms...

3] The back of the rubber stopper falls apart due to the overheated temperature of my phone ...

4] Even when I send a single sms, I can feel that its HOT all the times.. or even take pictures or browse through the memory card pictures file...

5] Even now, I need to charge my phone everyday even though I don't really have many calls and many sms received...

6] This phone is good for 'flower vase' purposes as I guess...

7] Why all my three phone encountered many more amazing problems all the time...?

8] If really this phone have various problems, please recall back from this market immediately...

9] I am not so free to test out the phone again and again just for the sake of Samsung Singapore all the time... Please rectify one good phone for me instead...!

10] Don't take so long to reply all those negative feedback from me...

Looking forward to your immediate reply. Otherwise, I will feedback this information to the Media soon.

No comments: