Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Refund... Its can't solve any problems too...

I think you have noticed that I still face the Samsung Z720 phone problems... The phone overheated problems... Temperature at 38 degree Celsius for a 20 minutes short conversation... Even though this is my third phone already...

If Samsung Singapore insist on refund... Its can't solve any problems too...

I still need a high-end phone as you know about the requirement of my new phone right!.

I really feel so upset and frustrated about Samsung after-sale support once again... Levin can't solve my main problems even now...! But I still prefer Samsang phone... I have already used to the phone function and feature during this 3 months of practising and learning...

I hope that you will be able to advice me or feedback to Samsung Singapore. If this high-end phone is not appropriate for long conversation calls, what type of phone model can I choose right now...?

I am extremely upset about them all the time... Can't solve problems..!. Like to ask customer to go for refund... refund... refund... No solution and no conclusion... Its sound so unreasonable for me as a consumer...

Looking forward to your speedy reply

No comments: