Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I will only go to Samsung Service Centre one last and final time now....!

Please bear in mind and I am really serious now...!

I will only go to Samsung Service Centre one last and final time now...! I AM REALLY SICK AND ANGRY TO GO SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE FOR ALL SIMPLE THING... ONE THING AT A TIME... Any bad happening or defects to my phone, please send your technicians to my premises or I will throw back my entire phone to Samsung instead ya...!

Please be more considerate and understanding for our customer right...

I can't always follow all your instructions to go Samsung Service Centre all the time as I don't like to and I am very sure that nobody would like to visit the Service Centre so often like me...!

If things can't fulfil to all my minimum requirement, something have to be done again...

Please check and rectify all problems first...

No comments: