Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nobody has knowledge towards the Wireless Network issue?

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN...

Dear Sir

My MaxOnline contract ended in 12 October 2008...

I have been waiting for the new promotion for more than eight months... I received several call requested to renew my contract but I don't renew as I was waiting for a better promotion in due time...

I have read about the pc show promotion on the 11 June 2009 as I called Sale to be sure that I able to renew. He told me to go pc show for the promotion...

I spent 3.5 hours to settle the sale contract and almost half a day at the pc show. Do you think I will give up on my laptop or downgrade my contract at this time? If I really do so, I don't know how long I have to wait..

I feel that it's rather miserable and frustrated when visit the pc show. Even though there are laptop to be given away. I don't think I will be going coz I have phobia...

All those Sale and Tech Support at pc show do recommend Premium Plan if I need a faster speed as well...

Due to the speed and the laptop that I favour, I choose Premium Plan at last...

All those Starhub Sale, Sale and Tech Support at pc show.. Nobody has knowledge towards the Wireless Network issue?

Finally, Simon Wong proposed to be downgraded if everything not expected at my end... I am quite sure that only Starhub Tech Support know this clever trick...

Its mean that Starhub Tech Support aware of the Wireless Network caused the signal strength problems! I feel that its rather ridiculous as nobody knows this issue so far!

Looking forward to your favourable reply.

Regards

No comments: