Friday, July 31, 2009

I don't feel like opening my eyes almost every morning...~

Today... Friday, 31 July 2009...~

I don't feel like opening my eyes almost every morning. I have giddy and headache once again...

Sometimes, I hope that nothing happen as I need to overcome and decide on everything. I am so stressful most of the time. Even I'm very sad and tired, I still need to face it. I rather lost this war as I fall sick all the time...

Because of this, it affect my health condition, its worth nothing..!!

I realised that when I'm extremely upset and angry, I will have various kind of sicknesses every time as it really true...

I really don't hope to be admitted to hospital one day. Its seem that I have poor health and mood recently. What can I do...?

I need to take care and relax. Otherwise, even I die, nobody will treasure your life...

I always want to win all the time. But at this time, I do hope that I will lost this war. Because I know that when I lost, everyone in Starhub will be happy..!! You will be grateful as don't have to listen to all my complaints from day to night. I will be much happier as well..!! Especially, all my friends who don't comments on anything so far..!! They just listen and read through every single story from day 1 to day 50...~

I really feel sorry for everything that it happens in my life now. I rather choose to closed my eyes or lost all my memory every time...~

If those who don't know anything about my past history with Singtel, you can visit the Princess Prisc Journey Link as you'll be able to find it somewhere from my favourite link...~

I have various kind of diseases when I handle the complicated case for the past six months with them...~

No comments: