Sunday, July 26, 2009

When IE browser caused problems, I will used Mozilla browser...~

Today... Sunday, 26 July 2009 at 8.30 pm...~

When IE browser caused problems, I will used Mozilla browser...

Right now, I have this two browser to play with... so far so good...!!

During peak hour, I can't access to IE, I will used Mozilla browser instead...

As long as Mozilla browser don't give me any problems, I will prefer using it most of the time coz it's quite fast and easy to access to all my web home page...~

Right now, I'm using Mozilla browser as I able to access to my Yahoo email, Blogger, Friendster and Facebook as well... Unlike IE, I have problems accessing to most of the web home page...

At least I'm able to update all my blog and pleased with the access speed... It's not as slow as a tortoise at this time... I really feel so weird about the IE browser as don't know how to explain to you in words now... Lol...~

No comments: