Sunday, July 26, 2009

I was still in my sweet dreams since last night...~

Today... Monday, 27 July 2009... Monday blue...~

I was still in my sweet dreams since last night as I can't remember what time I have doze off as my handphone still switch-on...

I don't feel like to open up my eyes and too lazy to wake up so early in the morning for today...

I will wake up after 11.45 am coz I'm rather tired and have giddy and headache once again... Probably, I was in another sky war or adventurous trip last night...

Even now, already past 1 pm, I feel drowsy and tired as if I don't sleep well last night...

I have a grumpy and a gloomy mood for the whole day as I really don't know how to smile right now...~

Who can really make me smile or laugh once again, I don't know...~

Maybe I should go for a long long holiday in USA to meet up with all my friends at Disneyland, Underwater World and Universal Studio once again.

I remember that sometimes back when I was extremely upset with everything, I went for a long long holiday in USA and I will totally forgot everything when I was back to Singapore again...

This is what I need to memorise and remember it at all time...~

A merry heart does good, like medicine,

But the broken spirit dries the bones...

Being cheerful keeps you healthy. It is slow death to be gloomy all the time...~

~ Proverbs 17 : 22 ~

No comments: