Monday, July 27, 2009

This 47 days of a grumpy and a gloomy mood...~

Today... Monday, 27 July 2009..~

This 47 days of a grumpy and a gloomy mood swing let me feel upset almost every single morning...~

I don't know how many more days I still need to go through...

When my mood swing, I'm lost most of the time..!! Is this just part of my life journey that I need to overcome it once again...??

Sometimes, I really hate those fake angel as well. I really don't know how to act with those actor and actress all the time...~

I surf net between 11.00 am to 2.00 pm, 4.30 pm to 9.30 pm, 10.30 pm to 12.00 am, the wireless network connection is smooth and free moving as I able to describe to you...

The Wireless Network's Signal Strength is Very Good for today...~

IE browser no issue, Mozilla browser no issue at all during these time...

I able to check my email, update all my blog, create funpix and photofx from Slide.com and Rockyou.com as well, answer lots of quiz in Facebook, etc...~

Don't you think I am so blessed today...!

No comments: