Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I am indeed sad when my friend told me about the news...~

Hi Mr Terry Clontz

No doubt I don't know you so well but I heard of your name ever since
I have sign-up for my Mobile contract on the 7 April 2004...

I am indeed sad when my friend told me about the news of your early
retirement on Saturday, 18 July 2009!!

I am so shocked as don't believed him until I have checked the online
CNN News...

Because of the network problems that I have faced lately as I don't
spent time to read any news since the past few weeks as I need to
handle those problems personally...

I am truly upset as you will leave Starhub by end of this year...

I will still carry on support Starhub as well...

Thank you once again for your patience and guidance.

Have a nice day...

Regards

No comments: