Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I was rather despaired and depressed as I woke up early in the morning...~

I was rather despaired and depressed as I woke up early in the morning...

I don't know how many more months as I need to go through all these torturing and suffering, I was truly upset almost every day...

Through the past experiences, I learned to stay calm and cool now. I won't be pleased physically and mentally but I still have to face it personally...

Just pray for God love, grace, peace and strength will embrace me forever...

As I was still waiting for a miracle to sparkle... In order to release all my fear and unhappiness for the past one month...

Even my tears flow like river, nobody will pitiful or care for me... Only God knows how I feel at this difficult and deplorable time of trial...

No comments: