Saturday, July 11, 2009

In order to keep calm and cool every time...~

In order to keep calm and cool every time, I need to take cold shower almost every morning with this type of chilly and stormy weather this few days...

I need to use more eyes pad and cooling eyes gel to take away the puffiness and tiredness on my eyes...

I really don't know whether I am truly upset with them or with my network now...

I indeed lost interest and have no mood to carry on my shopping and have a relaxing time with a miserable heart...

I really feel lost as I am fading very soon...~


This is what I need to memorise and remember it at all time...~

A merry heart does good, like medicine,

But the broken spirit dries the bones...

Being cheerful keeps you healthy. It is slow death to be gloomy all the time...~

~ Proverbs 17 : 22 ~

No comments: