Friday, July 10, 2009

Truly appreciate your assistance and guidance...~


My new HP Pavilion dv2 Series Entertainment Notebook PC...~

I sincerely appreciate Starhub Technical Support Manager, Andy Chang, for his patience, kindness and understanding towards the network and Internet access problems that I have gone through since Friday, 26 June 2009...

He is rather sincere and patience to assist me throughout this two weeks.

For those technical support and those online team who are involved in the testing and checking of the wireless network connection, I truly appreciate all your effort, co-operative and hard work towards this complicated issue.

No doubt I still have some Internet Explorer access issue right now but I am quite confident that I will be able to overcome it with your guidance and support very soon.

Thank you once again...~

P.S. Do you like my new laptop...? Ask Starhub to give you one set... But you have to go through all these problems first in order to get it... Lol... Just kidding...~

No comments: