Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Please clarify as last night I was getting 602.07 mbps and 314.03 mbps...~

Please clarify as last night I was getting 602.07 mbps and 314.03 mbps in between 9.02 pm... I never sent the report to you coz I've problems sending it as well...!!!

Even for today, the bandwidth test takes more than 2 minutes to download the Utilities page as well...!!! The Java start-up takes more than 5 minutes to response and download... Of course I am upset and angry once again coz I'm taking all the hassle doing the direct LAN connection of 20 metres long Ethernet cable from my modem since last night...

As for the IE and Mozilla start-up page always have not responding messages all the times...

The following Error messages I have received...

Starhub Utilities - Windows IE not responding...
Mozilla Firefox Start page not responding...
IE cannot display the web page...
The Window is busy...
All the YouTube Video in my blog also not responding as I have checked through once again...

I really don't understand why...? All these incidents I have encountered really make me turned extremely upset and mad once again...!! Don't you think so..?

Kindly look into the matter seriously as I look forward to hear from you again..

Regards

P.S. Network Utilities - Bandwidth meter online report sent on Wed, 22 July 2009 at 12.00 noon...

No comments: