Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I was very tired today coz I don't sleep well last night...~

Today... Wednesday, 29 July 2009...~

I was very tired today coz I don't sleep well last night...

The wireless signal strength between 9.00 am to 11.30 am is Good but I do encounter IE not responding error when I try to upload photos to Bebo.com. Error indicated that IE cannot display the web page, Diagnose Connection Problems... I try to send the report to Microsoft instead coz I always have the same issue when I upload photos to Bebo account most of the time...

The wireless signal strength between 11.35 am to 3.00 pm is Poor... I rather take a nap then. I rest and sleep for one and a half hour...

The wireless signal strength between 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm is Poor... I think I will watch TV Programme instead of waiting for the web page to download once again...

The wireless signal strength between 7.00 pm to 8.30 pm is Poor as I unable to view video from YouTube! I have taken the 2 to 3 minutes video clips for the network connection as well. The YouTube video takes more than 20 minutes to download the file but still incomplete as I need to switch the laptop off and go back to sleep at this time...~

No comments: