Saturday, July 18, 2009

I observed that I'll treat email and mms to be part of my breakfast...~

Today... Sunday, 19 July 2009...~

I observed that I'll treat email and mms to be part of my breakfast and routine job early in the morning since 15 June 2009...~

I spent most of my time updating my blog and sent email indeed. As I'll able to wake up as early as 5 am most of the days...~

I prefer variety of breakfast include egg, cheese sausage, vegetables, fruits and fresh milk but I don't have any mood to eat and prepare for the past 4 weeks till now...~

That's why I look so miserable and upset for this time...

I'm angry with so many big things happen in my life most of the times...

I really need to learn to relax and keep cool coz I really feel so bad for those people who spoken to me recently...

My frustration and anger turned into fire most of the time as I able to admit and describe to you now...

In this time, mood and character is very difficult to change but I'll try to be calm. Otherwise, my blood vessel may burst one of this day. It's true as I really know myself quite well...

Thanks God for sending so many Wonderful Angels to talk to me most of the time. I do appreciate in my heart and soul when I really cool down and think about it most of the time...

Don't always think that I'm so mischievous and unreasonable all the time as I'm truly sincere and considerate as well... All my stories are bitter and sour but my words are sweet and a bit sour sometimes... No doubt I don't take sour stuff more than sweet things all the time... Lol...~

What I able to do now is just have to apologise to those Truly Angels that I really throw my temper too...!!

Thank you for all their patience, kindness and tolerance...

No doubt I still need to go through various type of trial as I almost break down or in tears but I'm still alright now coz of all those Thoughtful Angels who assist me...

It's more like a Guardian Angel who always look through all my problems and my stress... God's love and strength embrace my heart always...~

Guardian Angels you know who you are right...? Lol...~


This is my breakfast for this morning as I've prepared it for myself... Egg with cheese sausage, chicken nuggets, bake beans and tomato...~ Is it look nice as well...? I will prepare this big breakfast for you one day ok...!! And also my favourite fruits for you too...!! Lol...~


My favourite fruit... Driscoll's Strawberries...~ Its really nice and sweet...~


My favourite fruit... Israel Green Grapes...~ Its green but sweet too...~


My favourite fruit... USA White Nectarine...~ Its really sweet and juicy...~

No comments: