Saturday, July 18, 2009

I sneeze and sneeze early in the morning...~

I sneeze and sneeze early in the morning...~

My ears and nose was blocked again... I'm getting flu once again...~

I've cough and my head hurt... I really hope that this will be just a short-term sicknesses. Otherwise, I'll surely cry...~

I do realised one thing as it's a fact that...

When I'm extremely upset, all the silly sicknesses will follow-me most of the time...

I must learn to keep calm and cool as to be happy and cheerful always... I don't have any sunshine smile even now...~

I remember the past history... In order to make myself happy and lively, I'll watch Mr Bean's movie instead just to make me smile and laugh...

I watch the movie almost everyday coz I've lots of Mr Bean's VCD Collection with me... Hahaha...~

I think I must join the Laughter Club one day if I really lost all my smile and laughter too... Hehehe...~

No comments: