Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wireless Network Signal Strength is Poor for Wednesday, 29 July 2009...~

Hi Andy

Today... Wednesday, 29 July 2009...~

The wireless signal strength between 9.00 am to 11.30 am is Good but I do encounter IE not responding error when I try to upload photos to Bebo.com. Error indicated that IE cannot display the web page, Diagnose Connection Problems... I try to send the report to Microsoft instead coz I always have the same issue when I upload photos to Bebo account most of the time...

The wireless signal strength between 11.35 am to 3.00 pm is Poor... I rather take a nap then. I rest and sleep for one and a half hour...

The wireless signal strength between 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm is Poor... I think I will watch TV Programme instead of waiting for the web page to download once again...

The wireless signal strength between 7.00 pm to 8.30 pm is Poor as I unable to view video from YouTube! I have taken the 2 to 3 minutes video clips for the network connection as well. The YouTube video takes more than 20 minutes to download the file but still incomplete as I need to switch the laptop off and go back to sleep at this time...~

The web home page that always give me uploading problem or slow connection issue will be as follows at this time...~

www.bebo.com
www.slide.com
www.rockyou.com
www.photobucket.com
www.yahoo.com.sg
www.blogger.com
www.youtube.com
www.sanritown.com
www.neopets.com
www.powerpets.com
www.barbie.com
www.everythinggirl.com
www.habbo.com
www.friendster.com
www.facebook.com
utilities.starhub.com

Please check and get back to me asap.

Thank you for your kind attention and action.

Have a nice day...

Regards

Priscilla

P.S. Video clip - Video0032.3gpp (4245kb) taken on Wednesday, 29 July 2009 at 8.30 pm...~

No comments: