Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My heart is bleeding, my head is cracking...~

My heart is bleeding, my head is cracking, my tear is flowing, my hand is trembling...

If everyday I need to face all these problems, I rather wish to dig a hole for myself in order to RIP...

My head is still hurt as I can't even walk to the kitchen coz I have headache and fever once again...

I don't like to stay at home but I've no other choice now...

I can't do anything for the time being... As if I'm dying very soon...

I'm trying not to have negative thoughts but always being upset with so many incidents happening right now...

I try to use ice and ice-pad to sponge my forehead at this time...

I really hope that my fever will subside very soon... But it turn out to be on and off most of the time...

I will need to relax and rest as well now...~

No comments: