Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I really despise those hypocrite and dishonest people in my daily life now...

I really despise those hypocrite and dishonest people in my daily life now...

I have met hundreds and thousands of them most of the time...

Is this the journey of our life that we need to face and see them through and be with them all the time...? I really not so sure now...!!

I despise those people but I still need to take it as this is what's life for...!!

Some hypocrites can be your very closed friends, some can be your enemies as well...

Some hypocrites can really be rewarded with the "Best Actor or Actress Star Award 2009"...

Some hypocrites can really treat you like a best friend as you think but in reality is just a fake relationship at last...

All these instances I have experienced during the eight years of my secretarial life as I already aware of the true colour of those hypocrite evil creatures by then...

That's why I am not frightened at all coz I know how to handle those hypocrite people all the time...

I will able to find a special technique to treat them like a creature in future...

No comments: