Sunday, July 12, 2009

My friends always say that I'm so kind and soft-hearted most of the time...

My friends always say that I'm so kind and soft-hearted most of the time...

As from now, I must learn to be more hypocrite, evil and hard-hearted then...

Everyone who knows me unable to handle me for sure...

Do you think I will transformed and become a malicious and devious person in a day or so...?

Let's see the result in a short time okay...~

Hey... Before I have started all those cruel thoughts, I already have high fever, migraine and headache now...

What type of unrighteous thoughts that I have right now...? That's why I fall sick so easily as I need to rest for another week or so... I become "sick cat" most of the time to face the Starwar now...~

I guess those hypocrites who hate to see me love that news too... Of course, I will recover very soon as for aure...~

No comments: