Friday, July 10, 2009

Poor attitude, behaviour and irresponsible Tech Support...

ATTENTION TO MR TERRY CLONTZ - STARHUB CEO...

Dear Sir

I am extremely disappointed with Simon Wong poor attitude and behaviour ever since I have spoken to him on Friday, 19 June 2009 and on Monday, 22 June 2009 respectively.

I am truly upset with Simon Wong coz he is so rude and arrogant when I have spoken to him on the phone most of the time in this two occasions as well...!

He need to be discipline for his poor attitude and conduct towards his loyal customer in Starhub as not to show-off his talent and profession to his customers just for the seek of showing off...!!

I feel that he never ever show any positive attitude and behaviour at all, no confident and sincerity towards the network problems as giving me all sort of clever suggestions and good excuses as well... ie, in case the network can't fix my problems for me, I would need to downgrade my existing plan or to terminate my contract with Starhub if I am rather upset with the network problems once again...

He is not considerate for customer point of view rather than giving me silly suggestion and ideal so far as I really feel that it is rather ridiculous to do so as a loyal customer in Starhub since 7 April 2004...

As for the laptop matter, he indirectly urge to interfere on that issue as he instructed me not to collect my laptop at this point of time in case of any problems with the network...

He don't even show any confident on everything as only show confident on himself as I guess...

He disagree with that I have to write-in directly to you to compliant about the matter once again if problems arise... He also suggested that I should write-in to Technical Support instead...

He indeed make me very confused and truly upset with the network service once again...

Do you think I will still have any trust or confident with Starhub right now...? I told him that I favour Starhub Service more than other service provider as don't mean that I will take in all his nonsense as well...!!

I wonder is he really a manager or a technical support, trying to assist customers to solve problems rather than to provoke customers in order to create more problems for himself...!! He need to have the right attitude and behaviour as well...

I don't even know him as he can really sabotage me since beginning when he has taken over my case from Eric EL Lim...

He make the simple situation turned sophisticated as I really can't treat it as if nothing happen to me at all coz I am extremely disappointed about this matter ever since then...

I feel that... If he is doing a good job, he will surely be rewarded with a compliment... But if he is trying to be funny, he need to face consequences for sure...

Kindly look into the matters seriously as I look forward to your favourable reply.

Thank you for your immediate action once again.

Regards

No comments: