Friday, July 3, 2009

I am still very angry with Salmon attitude and behaviour...~

I am still very angry with Salmon bad attitude and behaviour so far...

I am extremely upset with Salmon coz he is really too arrogant...! I suggested that you need to teach him a good lesson as not to show-off his talent and profession to his customers just for the seek of showing off...!!

I feel that he never show any sincerity towards the network problems as giving me all sort of clever suggestions that I have spoken to you before...!!

I wonder is he really a manager or a technical support, trying to assist customers to solve problems rather than provoke customers to create more problems for himself...!!

I don't even know him as he can really sabotage me since beginning when he take over my case from Eric EL Lim...

He make the simple situation turned sour as I really can't treat it like nothing happen at all...

If you do a good job, you will surely be rewarded with something special... But if you're trying to be funny like him, you need to face consequences for sure...


P.S. If any of my friends here want to know who is the Salmon, can sms me as I will let you know coz he don't want me to put his name in this blog here... If happen that Terry Clontz read my blog one day, I will surely disclosed his real name to him too...

So... You better pray hard that he won't read it now...

No comments: