Sunday, July 12, 2009

What the first thing in my mind when I open my eyes in the morning...?

What the first thing in my mind when I open my eyes in the morning...?

To write out all my frustration and unhappiness towards unfairness things...

If I can choose to be, I am pleased to be 100% memory lost...! Then I won't feel anything towards anything and anyone for sure...!

I will turned crazy or physically and mentally disabled very soon if I carry on...

I really don't like to see that coz I am totally depressed and upset when I need to handle so many trouble and problems always...

Sometimes, I don't even know whether I am crying during the long sleepless night or my spirit is wondering somewhere out there instead...

I know that the more I hate, the more frustration I will get it most of the time...!

As I need to face those hypocrites all the time...

Whether at work or anywhere I go to. Is this really part of my daily routine and my life as I always wonder why most of the time...!

I feel slightly released whenever I fall sick or break down totally coz I don't have to think so much...~

It really true that whenever I fall sick, I don't have to be angry with anything coz my brain is totally blank...!

I don't use laptop or pc, I don't check email or update my blog as well...

I am rather weak as don't feel like doing anything...!

I just think of resting and sleeping the whole day...

This is my sick life as I always sleep more than 12 hours most of the time...

No doubt I feel quite tired and bored but at least partial memory lost as I just need to tune-in to my favourite Gold 90.5 to listen to those classic hits all day long...~

I like this type of life with quietness, tiredness and sadness in it...~

No comments: