Saturday, July 25, 2009

While I'm waiting for the Internet Explorer to start-up...~

While I'm waiting for the Internet Explorer to start-up, I will choose to take a cold shower or to take a snap first...

When I don't feel like complaining to anyone else, I will update most of my blog here...

I really don't know what to do coz all those network issue indeed train me to be more and more patient each day...

I hope that they don't hate me one of this day...!!

I realised a real fact, that is, when I don't surf net as there shouldn't be any problem at all...

Maybe I should consider that one day..!! Spend more time watching my favourite Korean dvd drama series coz I have many more new dvd with me now as I might need to watch for more than 3 to 5 days for 1 drama series... By then, I don't have much time to surf net coz I'll be quite tired...

No comments: