Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Something happen... Many things happen in my life once again...~

Something happen... Many things happen in my life once again...

I'm too sensitive to understand and realised all about the evil of the human nature...

More and more hypocrites in my life right now. Those I always have conversation with, those I never seen them before but they know me well coz of my personal blog. They able to recognise me since 2 years ago but now that they pretend and choose not to recognise or know me at all... My heart break like a fragile glass now... How do you feel towards those hypocrites once again...?

I extremely despise the attitude and behaviour of those friends! Do you think I will still treat them like one of my best friends as pretend nothing happen or not to know as well now...?

I suddenly awake and realise and beware the truth of this world... Being betrayed by your friends one day as I know it right now...

Everything that you have don't mean that you will embrace forever..

Friendship in this world also like a plain sheet of paper now! Without any sincerity and faith as for sure...

I can't understand and don't know why I've to reveal all the true story about all my hypocrite friends now...

Maybe I can't trust anyone or any new friends as from now...

I trust and treat them sincerely with all my heart but they indeed treat me like a junk in return right now. Do you know how I feel when I reveal my true feeling about those hypocrites?

My eyes feel with sadness and bitterness once again. I will surely need to overcome that once as for all...

Everyday, I need to type a long message for all my poor friends to share with them coz I'm extremely upset and depressed when I share about the true story in my life...

No comments: