Saturday, July 25, 2009

When Direct LAN Connection can't work well, what can I do...?

When Direct LAN Connection can't work well, what can I do...? I really can't stand wait and wait all the time...

Reply email need to wait, everything need to wait and wait most of the time... The same problem with the direct connection now... Everytimes, I need to wait and wait for the connection of the web home page... I wonder why everyone there is testing my patience again and again..!!

I have already switched back to Wireless Network again after trying it for the past 3 days of the great experiences...

If Wireless Network still can't work well, what can I do...?

I have been taking all the risk and experiencing various kind of wonderful encounter for the Direct LAN Connection of 20 metres cabling... I really hate that coz the cable connector really hurt my fingers and my nails as well when I tried to plug in and out from the modem... Don't laugh as I'm rather serious all the time...~

Maybe one day when I emigrated to Heaven, I'll be able to use their Sky Wireless Network if I carry on with this unexpected war...~

No comments: