Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My ears and nose was blocked almost every morning...~

My ears and nose was blocked almost every morning this few days...

My neck and my head feel painful whenever I do all those complaint coz I need to recapture all the past history and write it all over again...

I dislike this type of life...

Life is so fragile as if maybe tomorrow I will be vanish like smoke...

I hate those hypocrites in Starhub as well as you're able to know who you're now... I believe that God in Heaven will know everything and each things that you've done to me. Especially for those who always like to act like those Media Corp Actor or Actress all the time. I already know who you're now coz I'm not only very sensitive but also have a good IQ and EQ as well...

I don't have to list down all your names here right? But I know that you're watching me doing everything that you're not suppose to see but you're trying to interfere as well...

Don't lie as you're deceitful to God as well... Don't you feel guilty too...? Don't you have a kind heart and soul as well... I really don't know how to explain to anyone here right now. But I'm extremely disappointed with all these bad incidents that always be with me most of the time...

There is a Chinese Proverbs quoted, "nin ke de zui xiao ren, bu ke de zui nu ren"...~ It means you can offend anyone but not the lady not all...~ As you will know what you'll be rewarded at last and the consequences you have to face it...

Another Chinese Proverbs quoted, "cai chong chi cai cai xia si"...~ It means the pest eat up the vegetables in the farm as they will die as we cook it at last...~

My friends always quoted that, "ni bei ren mai le hai bang ta shu chao piao"... Its means your friends already betrayed or going to sell you away but you still carry on helping to count the money for them coz you're not aware of something already going to happen to you...~

All the quotes that I have mentioned above are true most of time...~

No comments: