Saturday, December 8, 2012

A story of He Xin and Xin He...!!

Saturday, 8 December 2012 at 10.20 pm

A story of He Xin and Xin He...!! But he is neither He Xin nor Xin He as I know it at last...!!

If a insincere person who is trying to trick you that his name is He Xin but indeed he is not cos he is a Malay who don't even have a Surname as I am rather sure...!!

When a insincere or a fake person is trying to act or behave like a Chinese as he is not, surely he will get his Reward from me at last...!!

As he always think that Starhub or Singtel Customer is so Stupid to handle those fake customer support...!!

As he can fool around with Starhub or Singtel Customer but I can assured him that he will need to bear all consequences at last...!!

I can't simply Forgive or Forget an incident happen to me so easily...!!

As I can assured him that even I die, I won't forgive or forget too...!!

No comments: