Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Even though I can send out 100 Email for Andy Chang as it landed in your Spider Web...

Wednesday, 5 December 2012 at 11.10 am

Even though I can send out 100 Email for Andy Chang as it landed in your Spider Web...

Now then I know of all my Various Email for Andy Chang are actually Caught Hold by you now...!!

It's rather Unprofessional and Ridiculous to Treat Valued Customer with Starhub just like that...??!!

Starhub is Not Belong To You as on your own as I can assured you right now...!!

I will not waste my time to send my email to Technical Helpdesk forever ever...!!

You're the person can simply do Funny Things behind my back...!!

I can reassured you that all those Email for Andy Chang will be compile for Starhub CEO to read it at last...!!

You do not have any Right just to stop all my Email to him too...!!

This is so-called Human Right...!!

No comments: