Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I have many more Entertainment and Infotainment Channel from Starhub CableTV...

I have many more Entertainment and Infotainment Channel from Starhub CableTV as I do not need any of your technical support just called to entertain me at this point of time...

Even though I am extremely upset and angry, I will choose to wait...!! I know that even when I choose to talk, the problem still there...!!

Most of the time, the MaxOnline or Digital Voice Signal will back to Normal once again...

I know that I need to be more patience at all time but Starhub Technicians always upset me as I am able to seriously and boldly tell you now...!!

Come on... Starhub...
Please fix all your MaxOnline... Digital Voice and CableTV lost signal issue as don't always let me feedback or compliant to Starhub CEO one day...!!

I am truly exhausted too...!!

No comments: