Thursday, December 6, 2012

Please refer to the enclosed email from Starhub Helpdesk as I am rather sure that someone is using Andy Chang's name to reply email to me at last...!!

Friday, 7 December 2012 at 1.30 pm

Immediate Action n Urgent Attention needed...

Urgent Attention to Starhub CEO...

Dear Sir

Please refer to the enclosed email from Starhub Helpdesk as I am rather sure that someone is using Andy Chang's name to reply email to me at last...!!

Obviously, this email is not from Andy Chang personally cos he has handled me via email before...!! As I am rather confident that this email is not from him...!!

I don't think this will be the Professional and Legal way to cheat and entertain a customer just like that...??!!

I will let the whole world know that Starhub Technical Support are indeed stupid to handle me in such a stupid way...!!

They are indeed challenge me to compliant about them further to you at last...!!

It seriously make me feel rather silly and crazy when I need to investigate this matter further once again...!!

Regards
Priscilla
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: