Saturday, December 15, 2012

Starhub... Why...???!!!

Sunday, 16 December 2012 at 12.47 pm

Starhub... Why...???!!!

Why I can't get to see anymore professional and sincere Technical Support nowadays...??!!

Where are all those Technical Supports have gone to...??!!

Starhub is building a pool of unprofessional and hypocrite supports in their department now...!!

I am rather sad to hear that or even those Private Numbers who are trying to call me...!! How can I simply pick up your line now...??!!

I will rather choose to email than communicate with them through phone at this time...

I do not have any patience and time to entertain them...!!

Most of the supports who are trying to call me will be there to help or trying to be act very funny at last...??!!

I seriously hope that the Management Team or even the HOD will look into this matter seriously...!!

This will be my last request for you right now...!!

No comments: