Monday, December 3, 2012

My nightmare starts rolling in one by one...!!

Since my First CableTV Appointment with Starhub Technicians on Friday, 3 August 2012...

My nightmare starts rolling in one by one...!!

There are more than four CableTV Technical Support who have contacted me claimed that they are Senior Technical Support since 3 August 2012...!!

I have spoken to the last technical support, Allan Ho on Tuesday, 4 September 2012...!!

To be frank, I don't see any different between Senior and Junior Technical Support from Starhub during our long conversation...!!

During September to November, I am going away for holiday and fixing my iPhone3GS issue and finally I managed to get my iPhone 5 on Tuesday, 25 September 2012...

Until Friday, 30 November 2012 CableTV Technical Support, Vincent Ang contacted me for the same issue once again cos nobody reply to me via email about all my queries to them since then...!! I don't understand the reason too...??!! Is this their Professional Service to their New Customer...??!!

Kindly check through all your past records ever since 8 June 2010, do I feedback or compliant about your MaxOnline Network Issue since then...??!!

I do not wish to create A Story just for you to handle me personally but at least you must know the fact which is I am having the same problem ever after...!!

I don't even bother to call 1633 cos I don't hope to waste my time to explain further to those Technical Support...!!

Your immediate attention and action will be highly appreciated.

No comments: