Monday, December 3, 2012

Don't blame me to be so unfriendly to you cos you are the person who made me turned stupid and mad...

To Whom It May Concern

Dear Sir

Don't blame me to be so unfriendly to you cos you are the person who made me turned stupid and mad at that point of tine when you're trying to do all your lecturing without giving me any proper information as you know that I am new in CableTV...!!

I don't wish to listen to your explanation now as if Starhub Do Not Have anymore technical support to help me further...!!

Just get those Chinese Technical Support to help me will do..!!!

Please do not upset me once again as I don't wish to compliant about you any further...!!

I am rather sure that those Series Recording that I have mentioned in my email always have lots of issue since the beginning...!! Even with no other show that I have programmed or even I have deleted it immediately now.

All mix up or jumble up as I can describe to your department...!!

I just simply wish to know why..??!!

If I set it to daily recording, no problem at all as I have monitored it now...!!

Don't give me anymore ridiculous explanation for my series recording please...!!

No comments: