Monday, December 3, 2012

I realized something which is super funny and strange...

I realized something which is super funny and strange...

Whenever I have mentioned... Please Do Not Call Me... Surely someone from Starhub will simply call me...!!

Whenever I have mentioned... Please Call Me... Surely nobody will call me most of the time...!!

Don't you think it's rather ridiculous and funny too...!!

If now I am saying... Andy Chang... Please Call Me... As I will see what will be the action taken...!!

I am using my iPhone to send various email and update all my blog all the time...!!

I don't really encounter any issue cos I am using Singtel Mobile 3G Service now...!!

My wifi still have some issue if I am using it at certain time with my iPhone as I don't really bother to compliant to you. But I have already told Singtel about that too...!!

Your immediate action will be much appreciated.

No comments: