Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Who actually reply this email to me...??!! I seriously feel doubtful in it now...!! Email from Starhub...!!??

Dear Ms Yeo

We refer to your email dated 3, 4 and 5 December 2012. Please accept
my apologies for not being able to reply earlier.

As shared by my call centre colleague Mr Hisham, I am no longer with
the technical support team hence I would have to escalate your call
back request for our support team to assist you swiftly.

From your email, I understand that you are experiencing problem
with all your StarHub services (StarHub TV, Broadband & Digital
Voice). For the team to better assist you, I would appreciate if you
can provide a brief description of the problems that you are
encountering and a convenient date and time for the call back. I will
ensure that we only arrange for Chinese service managers to call you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding shown to us in this
matter.

Regards
Andy Chang - StarHub

P.S. I am rather sure another someone is trying to entertain me now...!! Full of wall or war in Starhub indeed...!!

No comments: