Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Trust for them will no longer be there anymore...!!

Wednesday, 5 December 2012 at 10.10 am

The Trust for them will no longer be there anymore...!!

They are just trying to be so funny as if I am just born yesterday...!!

How can I Trust them to come for on-site checking right now...??!!

Why all the Malay behave in such a way as whether they are showing off to me that they are Manager or Senior... I simply don't actually care who are they finally...!!

Before he called to entertain me, he must know who will be the next person to handle me but when I ask him, he can't even give me the person name...!!

He treat me more like an idiot in the first place...!!

Don't you think it turned out from bad to worst now...!!

Worst then the problem that I am having at this point of time...!!

I will boldly email Starhub CEO as one of them tell lie, he need to be expelled from work at last...!!

I seriously can't stand those hypocrite or fake people now...!!

I do mentioned in my Email that Please ask Chinese Support to handle me right...??!!

They also can't understand my Email or my English to them once again...!!

No comments: