Saturday, December 8, 2012

I am still awake at this time cos I am indeed very upset and angry retrieving all my past email since 9 pm...!!

Sunday, 9 December 2012 at 1.47 am

I am still awake at this time cos I am indeed very upset and angry retrieving all my past email since 9 pm...!!

I am able to read through all my past email as shown that I have been getting very poor customer support from the technical team since June 2009...!!

What action I will plan to do now...??!!

Too many things in my mind as I am unable to rest in peace and sleep well even at this hour...!!

I must be bold and fierce enough as nobody will be there to ill-treated me forever...!!

Starhub Technical Support need to bear all consequences if you're really dare to challenge me at last...!!

I will be very bold enough to speak out loud as from now...!!

Whether all those Technical Support resigned as who really cares...??!!

I will complied and list down all those names soon...!!

No comments: