Sunday, December 9, 2012

Why Starhub Technical Support are indeed so foolish and tactless....?

Why Starhub Technical Support are indeed so foolish and tactless....?

80% of them are Malay Technical Support who have handled me caused me into depression all the time...

Is this the right attitude and behavior that they can simply handle their customer in this manner...??!!

Especially for those with Manager Level Post as they still can simply behave in such a way...!!

That's why, I seriously hate those Fake Technical Support Team since then...!!

Through my past 6 years history being indirectly tortured by them since 13 April 2007 when I have chosen Starhub MaxOnline... My nightmare begin...!!

Whenever I have a war with them, I know that those anger and frustration will lead me into depression at last...!!

Whenever I can't sleep well, I will surely throw email all the time...!!

I know that I will Win at last...!!

Even I Win this War, I won't be Happy too...!!!

The reason will be... Most of them still work happily in Starhub as if nothing happen at all...!!

Where will be Customer Right...??!!

Even I can lodge a compliant at CASE and seek advise from our MPs, what can they actually help me...??!!

No comments: