Monday, December 3, 2012

The secret of waiting at all time...

The secret of waiting at all time...

Nowadays, I am learning to wait and to be more patience for almost everything happening in my life...

I am learning to play more games from Facebook but it makes me turned crazy coz I feel that I really too addicted on Cafe World game until I wake up middle of the night to check on the cooking... ..

Time fly... I am not like that at this time or ever since I have my Hub Station HD since 3 August 2012...

Another nightmare for me nowadays as I need to email non-Stop about Hub Station HD Series Recording most of the time...!!

Nobody can simply assist me patiently and perfectly since then...!!

I have started to be more angry with Hub Station Recording almost every week whenever I have checked through all my Recording Schedule once again...!!

The main reason will be the Schedule Series Recording always missed all the time...!!

As a new customer with Starhub, I am rather upset and angry as for sure...!!

At last no solution but lots of suggestions given by Starhub CableTV Technical Support...

Until a day as I am rather mad with them...!!

My solution will be reply via email only...!!

The reason will be... The more I talk, the more I will be angry with them once again...!! Cos the conclusion will be crappy advice as I can boldly share with you...!!

If everything can't even fix it since then, what will be the purpose for me to have the Hub Station HD since then...??!!

I seriously hope that it's can be rectify as not just suggestions as no solutions at all...!!

I know that if I give up on Hub Station HD, I will have issued with MaxOnline Network Issue and Digital Voice Disruption Issue once again...!!

All those Network or man-made issue as it can't resolve at last...??!!

Starhub Network is sliding down from Bad to Worst now...!!

Come on...!!! Please Improved Your Network or do Something to it...!! MaxOnline... CableTV... Digital Voice...!!

This will be my last and final request for you now...!!

No comments: