Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Even though you're unable to handle customer at this time, it's alright for me...!!

Even though you're unable to handle customer at this time, it's alright for me...!!

Can't you reply email instead...!!

As what I have emailed Starhub CEO 3 years ago, nobody will be tactful enough to handle my issue so far...??!!

If 3 years ago my Modem and Router have caused the Same Problem as why I still can Access to Internet since 8 June 2010...??!!

Kindly listen to our Voice Talk on Friday, 30 November 2012 at 4.33 pm to 5.45 pm. As you will be able to understand why I am extremely upset with Starhub Technical Support right now...!!

It can also be classified as Totally Give Up...!!

What I want and my request will be a Good Network for both my MaxOnline and Digital Voice...!!

Is that very difficult for your department to handle me to my various queries so far...??!!

I don't think it's a need to send someone just to Entertain Me as I can see for myself now...!!

Probably those Senior think that they're indeed very Smart to handle me ba...!!?? As they do not know how smart I am going to feedback about them at last...!!

I am telling you the True Story as I don't have to worry about it right...??!!

Come on...!! What is what make me truly confusing and misleading now...!!

I hope I won't be throwing more email to your department any further...!!

I am indeed upset with them as why they always call me...!!??

I have already updated all my blog if you've know it since 2 years ago...!!

No comments: