Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ever since I was with Singtel Mobile since 20 July 2010...

Sunday, 16 December 2012 at 12.57 pm

Ever since I was with Singtel Mobile since 20 July 2010...

I am indeed pleased with their iPhone Support since then...!!

Do you think I will simply switch back to Starhub Mobile one day...??!!

Whether Starhub is giving me a 50% rebate or discount on my monthly bills, I will never get to consider their service since then...!!

Reasons will be their Network is indeed Super Lag and their Customer Support are so unprofessional to handle a customer with Starhub for more than 8 years...!!

I think it's seriously more than enough for me to give them sufficient time to fix their Network Issue or Coverage Issue too...!!

Totally Give Up on Starhub Mobile then I choose to Quit it and no more compliant in future...!!

No comments: