Monday, December 3, 2012

I have been encounter problem with Series Recording for the Channel 825 - E City for Fu Yi Zi...

Immediate Action n Urgent Attention needed...!!!

Dear Sir

I have been encounter problem with Series Recording for the Channel 825 - E City for Fu Yi Zi which is on 5 pm to 6 pm as I always set it in the correct time but why the recording always reset it to 10.30 am to 11.30 am for me all the time...??!!

Another Series Recording Channel 828 - TVBS Asia for Jie Mei which is on 7 pm to 8 pm as I always set it in the correct time but why the recording always reset it to 10 am to 11 am for me all the time...??!!

Kindly ask the technical team concern to clarify what will be the main caused for this two show or even more show coming up as I have yet to monitor it once again...!!

It's happen too frequently until I do let you know that why certain show was not recorded as I have already set it as Series Recording le...!! It's quite irritating and frustrating as I need to delete it and reset it again...!! Please Clarify...??!!

Do you mean that I can't do any Series Recording on my Hub Station HD as I need to reset it all the time...??!!

Your immediate action will be much appreciated.

Reply via Email only...!!

P.S. Please don't make me wait for another month or until my HD Hub Station memory full okay...!!!

No comments: